During a transition into the home from a hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation center, ALLIANCE Home Healthcare is committed to deliver professional health care services directly to you. We can provide service to patients who suffer from illness or disability, those recovering from surgery, or to a homebound patient who would benefit from health care at home.
Our staff of nurses, therapists, and aides provide home health care to residents of the greater Chicagoland area including the counties of Cook, DuPage, Will, and Kankakee.
Click on each heading below to get an overview of the services we offer:
Skilled Nursing Services
- Initial and periodic nursing assessment of patient.
- Medical care of homebound patients with skilled medical needs (e.g. catheter care, decubitus care, tracheostomy care)
- Diabetic instruction and management
- Medication management
- Follow-up surgery care (wound care and dressing changes, ostomy care, amputation care)
- Hi Tech Infusion Therapy
- Specialty wound care treatment such as Wound V.A.C. Therapy for optimal improvement
- Laboratory Testing
Home Health Aide Services
- We can provide assistance with hygiene, grooming, and bathing
- Therapeutic modalities for relief of joint and muscle pain
- Exercises to help restore muscle function and range of motion to obtain maximum potential in attaining increased functional mobilities (e.g. gait transfers, bed mobility)
- Family and caregiver education with home exercise regimen and safety training
- ALLIANCE can provide in-home Ultrasound Therapy for rehabilitation
- We can provide instruction in self-care (dressing and bathing), in homemaking, or in learning to live more fully with disability
- Assessment of home environment with regards to patient safety
- We can provide help with speech and hearing problems such as those caused by a stroke
Medical Social Worker
- We can provide assistance to clients/families with sorting out personal, family, work, financial and other problems that may occur as a result of illness or disability
Procurement of Medical Supplies and Equipment
- We can help provide hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, commodes, and diabetic and other medical supplies
- Specialized services and equipment are available for patients with respiratory disorders and who are dependent on ventilators
- Physician-ordered tests such as urinalysis and blood tests can be performed at home, with results reported to the doctor immediately
Physician Home Visits
- We maintain a referral system for doctors who are able to make home visits whenever required by clients
Please contact us at any time with your questions or to request more information.